The Chamber is committed to represent all business stakeholders in Ikorodu Division and will encourage membership and representation regardless of race, political affiliation, religion or association.
The Chamber is dedicated to forming positive relationship with and to work together with government and non-government role players to overcome common challenges faced by the business community.
Our objective is to build a strong organization that is heard at all levels of government and which has the financial clout to promote the common agenda of the business community
In particular, we would like to work together with the government and non-governmental outlets to address the following broad’s issues:
· Attracting business and development to our Division
· Promoting individual and collectives business interest of the business community
· Accommodating new business/development/expansion
· Promoting the construction of roads, refuse dumps and infrastructure to enhance effective economics enclave
· Promoting cleanliness of the business environment
· Affording the business community accessibility to elected and appointed government officers